Women's adventure retreats
HIKE + SUP + YOGA
Women's Adventure Retreat overview
Includes 3 days 2 nights | All ability levels welcome
The Western Slope of Colorado is an adventure playground. Escape to our beautiful desert for three incredible days and together, we'll play in the outdoors, build community and explore the possibilities.
• Hike to gorgeous overlooks with breathtaking views of sandstone rock formations.
• Unwind with yoga sessions at Basecamp.
• Enjoy Stand Up Paddle Boarding along the Colorado River.
• Participate in fun-focused community building activities.
• Explore positive mindset tools to stretch our comfort zones.
• Play campfire games and other shenanigans.
• Includes all meals at the retreat starting with lunch on arrival day through lunch on departure day.
• Includes two night stay in modern cabins with access to a modern bathhouse at Palisade Basecamp & RV Resort.
Only deposit is due at time of booking.
Balance due 6 weeks prior to retreat start date.
Connect with a virtual Meet & Greet Session
Pre-retreat questionnaire with self-reflection tools
Preparation and planning tips
What to expect overview
at the retreat
on river and trail
EXPERT LOCAL INSTRUCTORS
Our certified guides and instructors bring a wealth of experience and are experts in our local trails and rivers.
Our hikes will be led by local guides with various trail options available to accommodate different fitness and experience levels.
STAND UP PADDLE BOARDING
Local certified instructors bring their wealth of knowledge and experience to lead SUP instruction along the Colorado River and/or a SUP Yoga lake session.
Rejuvenating yoga sessions led by certified instructors at basecamp + SUP Yoga lake session.
At the retreat
Joy-inspiring community building activities to spark connection and forge new relationships
POSITIVE MINDSET TOOLS
Self-talk, visualization, focus and mindfulness sessions
Mindset discussions to stretch our comfort zones
Embedded reflection sessions
Adult summer camp-like fun festivities at basecamp.
Nourishing, nutritious and delicious food will be prepared for you at basecamp.
Virtual group check-ins and support for 6 weeks post retreat.
1:1 goal-setting session with a lead coach.
Interactive tools and systems to provide encouragement and motivation through our signature Success Sisters program.
Interactive resources to facilitate personal growth.